Thursday, 16 August 2018
  4 Replies
  13.8K Visits
  Subscribe
hello i have a 1944 wheat penny , how do i know its valueable / front side says one cent united states of america ?
5 years ago
·
It depends on if it is circulated or uncirculated or if it is heavily worn. Steel 1944 pennies are very rare but worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Please check our 1944 Wheat Penny info page for some estimates and if in doubt take it into your local coin shop.
5 years ago
·
I was wondering what 1944 wheat pennys are worth anymore? image.jpg
Attachments (1)
5 years ago
·
I have a 1944 wheat penny and its 2 different shades. It also looks like its been stamped with another platelet. And on the outer edge of the penny its smaller at the top and bottom.
5 years ago
·
Hi I was reading above. Interesting information and thank you. I also have a small collection of wheat pennies roughly 1,000. These 2 stick out the most because of the color of them as you see the pictures I’ve added, there is a 41 and a 45. My collection is all around the 30’s to the 50’s 57 if I’m not mistaken. My grandmother gave these to me 30 years ago. They haven’t left the same box I’ve had them in. I’m sure they aren’t worth much. Lol
Attachments (2)
There are no replies made for this post yet.