1. Nate L Griggs
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, 23 February 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
Is this a double die 20181001_025708.jpg 20181001_025708.jpg
Attachments (2)
Responses (1)
CopperPicker Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Looks like what's called "Die Deterotation" or DDD.. Definition: Die deterioration (die wear, die fatigue) sometimes produces discernible doubling of affected design elements. We call this die deterioration doubling (DDD). Its appearance is highly variable.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.